We are bracketed with the top most Spot Billing Machines Manufacturers and Suppliers from Hyderabad (India). We offer a precision-engineered, hand held Spot Billing Machine which is specially designed for on the spot collection/transaction recording applications. The electronics are housed in lightweight and rugged ABC plastic enclosures. The internal electronics can be designed in general as well as specific configurations to meet the requirements of the buyers. We make them available in various technical specifications. Buy them from us at highly affordable prices.
- The units have inbuilt 24 column rugged printer for printing on the spot.
- Internal Li-on battery and charger electronics ensure longer duration of operating time and more number of prints.
- Simple to operate
- Rugged construction
- Uploading of data to pc
- Long charge life of batteries
- Adequate Data backup
- Built-in printer
User friendly - User choice
- Electricity Billing
- Bus Tickets
- Water Billing
- Petrol (Gas Station)
- Property Taxes
- Regional Transport Offices
- Parking Fees Receipts
- Toll Gate Collections
- Chit fund Collections
- Cable TV Bill Collections
- Supply Chain management
- Inventory management
- Several other mobile receipts
- Printer : High speed 24 column impact printer. 40 column printer is optional.
- Memory : 1 MB of non-volatile data memory is provided with the units. Data retention is minimum 10 years without any power being applied. Higher memory 2 MB / 4 MB / 8 MB can be provided.
- Real Time Clock : Lithium Battery supported real time clock is provided on-board.
- Processor : Industry standard high speed RISC core based controller, capable of In-Systems-programming. Normal core operation is 8 million instructions per second (MIPS), optionally 16 MIPs can be provided. Program is in high level ‘C’ language. It supports multi-threading operating systems. “Unique On The Fly” programming (Can be done in the field using laptop) for upgrading the units through serial port. Storage memory capacity of 64K, 128K or 256K bytes.